The Fire TV Stick is an excellent choice for anyone looking to stream movies and shows to their TV. It was also one of the best-selling items we covered this holiday season, since it was on sale at such a great price. That sale is over now, however, so if you missed it you’re out of luck. Don’t worry though, because we also have some good news: there’s a comparable streaming stick from Roku — the Roku Express — and it’s on sale right now at the same price Amazon was charging for the Fire TV Stick during Black Friday and Cyber Week!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Simple setup with an included High Speed HDMI Cable
- Easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1,000+ top channels. Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees on The Roku Channel
- Tons of streaming services available. From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives like Sling TV or YouTube TV to live sports and news on CBS News, ABC News and ESPN
- Free Roku mobile app for private listening, voice search and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.