Christmas is now over and we hope everyone had a happy holiday. Now it’s time to clean up all that holiday mess. While you do the dishes and scrub pots and pans, wouldn’t it be nice if you had a little robot that could take care of the vacuuming for you? Be better prepared next time around and pick up an Alexa-enabled iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity on Amazon today at its lowest price since Black Friday.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.