Black Friday and Cyber Monday might be behind us, but there are obviously still killer deals to be found ahead of the holidays. And one in particular is something you’ll definitely want to check out for yourself or for anyone in your life who might have less-than-perfect wireless internet coverage in his or her home. The NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender has been a best-seller on Amazon for more than a year now. It’s compatible with any Wi-Fi router you might already have in your home, extending your wireless coverage so that it reaches any areas that might be dead spots. With more than 18,000 5-star reviews, you know you can trust that it’ll do its job well. It’s also on sale for just $22 right now, down from its launch price of $50, so you’ll spend a small fraction of what you would on a new router or a mesh wireless system.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.We recommend that you use a different network name (SSID) for your extender than the network name (SSID) that your router uses
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water Outlet Diameter : 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.