With a week to go until Black Friday 2018, we’ve got a fresh ad leak for you — one of the few surprises left for the biggest shopping event of the holiday season. Most retailers have already announced their Black Friday plans, as well as plenty of early sales, so it’s odd that Groupon hasn’t gotten in on the action yet. The cat is out of the bag though, and we’ve got everything you need to know right here.
If you’re a Groupon fan, then you should know this year’s Black Friday catalog contains plenty of deals on tech gadgets and other products. Obtained by Black Friday, the flyer is packed with 27 pages of deals. If you’re shopping for hot items like the Phone, iPad, and MacBook, you should check out Groupon’s offer. But keep in mind that the deals below cover older generations or refurbished devices, which explains the massive discounts.
Sales will start on Thanksgiving Day, so the prices below will not be available until then. Some deals will end on November 24th, while others will last until November 27th.
Consoles and Games
- $479.99 55-inch Vizio 4K UHD HDR Smart TV – up to 28% off
- $25 Chromecast – up to 40% off
- $22.99 Roku Express Streaming Player – up to 23% off
Smartphones and Tablets
- $269.99 iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus – up to 48% off
- $149.99 iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus – up to 68% off
- $109.99 16GB iPad 4 – up to 43% off
- $69.99 16GB iPad 2 – up to 86% off
- $99.99 Fitbit Charge 2 – up to 23% off
- $25 Google Home – up to 40% off
- $25 Google Home Mini – up to 40% off
- $479.99 13.3-inch MacBook Air – up to 52% off
- $449.99 11.6-inch MacBook Air – 50% off
- $139.99 15.6-inch Acer Chromebook – 50% off
The full ad, available at this link, contains plenty of other deals across various product categories, including home, toys, clothing, food, and much more. Check out some page scans from the ad below: