Apple just announced a brand new version of the MacBook Air for the first time in a long time, and it looks spectacular. It’s way more powerful than the previous-generation model, and it’s also thinner and lighter than ever. Of course, “thinner” in the world of Apple laptops obviously means one thing: all the ports you need are gone, and they only ones you’ll find are USB-C ports. Don’t worry though, because we’ve got the perfect deal for anyone planning to buy the new MacBook Air (or a MacBook Pro, for that matter). Add the $60 VAVA 8-In-1 USB-C To USB Adapter to your cart on Amazon and then use the code BGR88888 at checkout. You’ll slash $25 off the price, bringing it to an all-time low of just $34.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Comprehensive Computer Add-On: The 8-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, an SD card reader, a TF card reader, and 3 USB 3.0 ports
- A New Video Experience: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector
- Never Loose Your Internet Connection: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gbps is granted
- Fast PD Recharging: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port devices with a power delivery while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- Connect 3 Devices: Thanks to the triple USB 3.0 ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop
- Compatibility: No driver needed and support all Type C devices but some exceptions may apply.
- Warranty: VAVA’s industry-leading 18-month warranty gives you confidence.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.