Apple just announced a brand new version of the MacBook Air for the first time in a long time, and it looks spectacular. It’s way more powerful than the previous-generation model, and it’s also thinner and lighter than ever. Of course, “thinner” in the world of Apple laptops obviously means one thing: all the ports you need are gone, and they only ones you’ll find are USB-C ports. Don’t worry though, because we’ve got the perfect deal for anyone planning to buy the new MacBook Air (or a MacBook Pro, for that matter). Add the $60 VAVA 8-In-1 USB-C To USB Adapter to your cart on Amazon and then use the code BGR88888 at checkout. You’ll slash $25 off the price, bringing it to an all-time low of just $34.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Comprehensive Computer Add-On: The 8-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, an SD card reader, a TF card reader, and 3 USB 3.0 ports
- A New Video Experience: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080p video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector
- Never Loose Your Internet Connection: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gbps is granted
- Fast PD Recharging: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port devices with a power delivery while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- Connect 3 Devices: Thanks to the triple USB 3.0 ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop
- Compatibility: No driver needed and support all Type C devices but some exceptions may apply.
- Warranty: VAVA’s industry-leading 18-month warranty gives you confidence.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.