We love Philips Hue just as much as anyone else, but it you’re not planning to go all-out on your smart lighting setup then there are a bunch of good options that cost much less money. For example, if you’re just looking for a few color light bulbs that you can control with Alexa or Google Assistant, check out the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb. It supports thousands of hues and can be controlled with an app or your voice, and it only costs $18 on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- Application: Suitable for Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Home etc
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.