A TV isn’t really a TV these days unless it also has a media streaming device from Amazon or Roku connected to it, but there’s another way to get a high-quality streaming experience without the need for any additional devices. No, we’re not suggesting you use the awful “smart TV” software that cam on your television. Check out the Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition on Amazon. It’s a high-quality TV that comes with a 43-inch screen, a 50-inch screen, or a 55-inch screen that’s unfortunately sold out right now, but the price tag is shockingly low at every size — especially right now while they’re each on sale at an extra $50 discount.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.6” x 26.4” x 3.7”, TV with stand: 44.6” x 27.8” x 10.7”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.