Back to school season might be winding down as the new semester gets underway, but there’s still time left to take advantage of some of the best last-minute deals we’ve seen in a long time. The star of the show has to be Amazon’s current sale on the Google Pixelbook with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD. This is by far the best Chromebook on the planet right now. In fact, it’s one of the best laptops available, period. This great notebook comes with a hefty $1,000 price tag though, which is why Amazon’s current sale is so great. $749 for a Pixelbook? You’d have to be crazy to pass this up.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.