At this point you’ve been reading for years that graphene is a miracle material that is going to revolutionize every industry from batteries and cars to building materials. Graphene is definitely revolutionary, but it has yet to deliver on the promises we’ve heard in most industries. There is one type of device where graphene has gone from fantasy to reality though, and it really does make a huge difference. The Ghostek Rapture Series Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are the first to market with 40mm graphene drivers that combine with Bluetooth 4.1+EDR and aptX audio technology to deliver sound quality like you’ve never heard from any Bluetooth headphones. All that tech might sound expensive, but Amazon is running a fantastic Prime Day sale that slashes 30% off their normal retail price!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 40mm Graphene Drivers Produce a Next-Level HD Audio Experience
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.1+EDR & aptX Audio Technology
- Fitted with the Finest Soft Protein Leather Ear Cups | 3.5mm Audio Jack for Easy Inline Aux Cable Use
- Take Hands-Free Calls On the Go with Built-in HD Microphone | Supports ShareMe Function for Simultaneous Listening
- LED Battery Status Indicator Reminds You to Charge Up | Includes Ghostek’s 1-Year Limited Exchange Warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.