If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When it comes to truly wireless headphones, the Apple effect is in full force right now. Apple’s AirPods weren’t the first cord-free wireless earbuds to hit the market, but every other company rushed to get in on the action once Apple entered the space. There was one company that didn’t rush though, and that’s Bose. Why didn’t it rush? Because Bose took its time to get things right, and the result is quite possibly the best pair of truly wireless earbuds on the planet, AirPods included. The Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones are on sale on Amazon right now for $50 off, and we highly recommend picking up a pair while they’re discounted.
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App’s “Find My Buds” feature
- Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via Connect app or btu.bose.com
- 1 Cyber Monday deal: Save on FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks proven by NIOSH to work better than 3M N95 masks
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.