The Oculus Rift got off to a somewhat slow start after the initial buzz from the launch died down, but it picked up when the price of the Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System was recently slashed. $399 for a Rift with two Oculus Touch controllers is an incredible value for anyone interested in VR, but that value just got even better. Amazon’s Black Friday sale drops the price of this bundle to just $349, its lowest price ever. The sale should last through the end of the weekend, but only if it doesn’t sell out first.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer Operating System required
- Windows PC and internet connection required – review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.