The days of needing a $2,000 DSLR in order to capture professional quality images are long gone. Now, there’s a wide range of more compact mirrorless cameras that are more than good enough to get the job done. We’re not talking about cheap point-and-shoot cameras that are barely better than a smartphone camera. We’re talking about professional grade mirrorless cameras with lenses so good, you won’t believe it.
Case in point: The Sony Alpha a6000, which is available on Amazon right now for $200 off with a 16-50mm zoom lens.
Here are some highlights:
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200)
- Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continious shooting
- 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1.4 million dots
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick Pro Duo/ Pro-HG Duo memory
- Compatible with Sony E Mount lenses
This bundle regularly retails for $798, but it’s 25% off at $598 right now.
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens, $598.99 with free Prime shipping