Tuesday brought news of six paid iPhone and iPad apps worth a total of $24 that were available for free for a limited time (in fact, some of them can still be downloaded for free if you move quickly). Now, we’re back with another five paid iOS apps for Wednesday that are free right now, and they’re worth a combined $26.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they are free at the time this post is published. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Wake Alarm Clock
We’ve covered Wake Alarm Clock before here on BGR, and it was a great deal for $2.99. For free, you can’t download this app soon enough.
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
**Voice feature – set an alarm by simply speaking to WAKE (for iPhone 5 and 5S)**
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support – wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS7
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Stop hunting for great iPhone and iPad apps… build them yourself with Dapp.
– Get more apps out the door faster and start putting more money in your pocket
– Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on your iPhone app development quotes from Developers.
– Get a boost up, and save yourself months of frustratingly slow learning
– Get live versions of your app running straight away, right on your iPhone.
– Get your app ideas out of your head and onto your iPhone, no matter where you are.
– Comprehensive easy to follow video tutorials that take you through every step of the process.
– A friendly community that lets you ask questions, get involved and request new features.
TRUE WYSIWYG MOCKUPS – COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR APP
Don’t settle for options to change titles, tab bars and images when using a service to create your own app. Dapp gives you complete control over a large range of iOS SDK objects.
LEARN HOW TO CODE YOUR OWN IPHONE APPS
Use our online tutorials at http://dapp.kerofrog.com.au and the exported Xcode project, storyboards and code to help you learn better and faster!
DAPP IS EASY TO USE AND LETS YOU GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR LATEST AND GREATEST IPHONE APP
– Logical and ordered layout that is easy to use
– Movement Handles for moving small tricky objects.
– Clone Objects, Designs and individual pages and save time.
– Snap to Guidelines for precision.
Dapp is typically a $9.99 download but it’s free right now, and it’s made for both the iPhone and iPad.
Not one but two $10 apps for free today? There is an artist lurking somewhere within you, and Inspire Pro will unleash it.
Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 70 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 7 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers and Chalk
● 60 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 6 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal and Patterns
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size
● Taper opacity
● Random size
● Random rotation
● Surface size
● Surface rotation
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3), Square (1:1) and Widescreen (16:9)
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eye dropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● There are many different options and settings available to customize the UI to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email or iTunes Documents
● Exported videos are always 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation
● A 3 second intro is added to the beginning of an exported video so that you can preview the final artwork before watching it unfold
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and an extra-wide opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork’s image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
● Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 4 times the original, using the free Inspire Exporter desktop app
Simple, efficient and beautiful, FNotes might just be the best iOS notes app you’ve never heard of.
FNotes it’s an elegant, simple and easy-to-use note-taking app whit Fleksy-keyboard and TextExpander.
It will help you quickly and easily save your thoughts, ideas and all necessary information in the form of text notes.
*Organize your notes by folders
*Sync notes via Dropbox
*Lock notes with passwords
*Create favorite notes and quick access to them
*Support for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch: one application for many devices synced through the Cloud
*HOW TO ACTIVATE FLEKSY-KEYBOARD: Simply tap and hold on note and choose Fleksy. You will be taken to the App Store to download Fleksy if you do not have it on your device.
FNotes for the iPhone and iPad is a great value at $0.99, but it’s free right now.
Easy Portfolio takes electronic portfolios to the next level — a must-have for any artist, graphic designer, photographer or film maker.
Easy Portfolio is the easiest and most powerful way to create an electronic ePortfolio. Let your digital and analog work shine with this professional and truly gorgeous tool.
Students and Teachers will be able to capture and share their work with ease allowing them to showcase their learning in ways never before possible.
A variety of records can be added allowing you to showcase your work in endless forms including;
– Photo and Videos
– Audio Recordings or Music Files
– Web links to online work/content
– Notes & Text Entries
– Digital documents direct from Dropbox or email
Portfolios and Records can then be shared via email or exported to a Dropbox or Google Drive Account
Ways to use Easy Portfolio
– Capture student work in a flash allowing you to use it all for Assessment
– Use a portfolio as a perfect segway to conversation at parent teacher night.
– Record learning evidence to highlight student achievement and improvements
– Monitor student behavior and learning progress with the notes section
– Record audio notations with the record feature
…. The possibilities are endless
Easy Portfolio is regularly $1.99 but you can get it free if you act fast.