BGR has always been a site focused on delivering the biggest and best stories in the tech sector, and we’ve always done that with a pretty lean and mean team. However, as we concentrate on expanding and reaching millions more people, our team needs to grow. We’re currently looking for talented individuals to join us as we take BGR to the next level. Hit the jump for more.
Here is what we’d like from you if you’re interested:
- Your cover letter and resume — please be sure to highlight related experience in your cover letter, and please include salary requirements
- College degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Experience reporting on tech business, mobile and/or consumer electronics preferred but not required
- Experience with live coverage of press conferences and trade shows preferred but not required
- Three sample posts written in a style similar to what you might find here on BGR — these may be posts published on other websites or new content attached to your application email
We’re currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Writer (New York area)
- Writer (San Francisco area)
- Writer (any location)
- News Editor
These are all full-time jobs with competitive benefit packages and pay commensurate with experience. It’s exciting times around here, and we’re looking forward to seeing the brand growth with some awesomely talented new people. Plus, maybe we’ll actually be able to moderate comments for once.
Interested parties should send the information requested above to firstname.lastname@example.org