Apple has finally unveiled the new iPhone 13 series, boasting a number of awesome new features and improved performance over last year’s iPhone 12 series. They don’t offer a radical redesign like the iPhone 14 is expected to do, but they are the best iPhones ever built. Of course, because of that, you may be wondering where to buy the iPhone 13 series.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide. Want to get your hands on one of the iPhone 13 devices? Here’s everything you need to know.
Where to buy the iPhone 13 unlocked
As in previous years, there are multiple iPhone 13 models. There’s the standard iPhone 13, along with the iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The phones are now available, and the pre-order period has ended. As you might expect, they’re available for purchase straight from Apple. Here’s a rundown of the pricing of the new phones.
- iPhone 13: $799, or $33.29 per month for 24 months
- iPhone 13 Mini: $699, or $29.12 per month for 24 months
- iPhone 13 Pro: $999, or $41.62 per month for 24 months
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: $1,099, or $45.79 per month for 24 months
It’s important to note that the iPhone 13 Mini’s pricing assumes you activate the phone on a carrier when you buy. If you don’t, you’ll pay $729 instead of $699.
Apple is offering some solid deals for those who want to trade in their old phone. In fact, customers can save up to a massive $1,000 on an iPhone 13 with an eligible trade-in directly from the Apple Store.
You don’t necessarily have to buy through Apple, if you don’t want to. You can also get the phones from Best Buy and other retailers.
And, you can buy the phones through your carrier. Here’s how.
Where to buy the iPhone 13 through your carrier
Prefer to buy your new iPhone 13 device through your carrier? Perhaps they’re offering a sweet deal on the device you want to buy. Or, maybe you prefer to wrap payments for your phone into your phone bill. Whatever the reason, here’s pricing for the iPhone 13 series from your preferred carrier.
AT&T iPhone 13 sales
- iPhone 13: $799.99, or $22.23 per month for 36 months
- iPhone 13 Mini: $699.99, or $19.45 per month for 36 months
- iPhone 13 Pro: $999.99, or $27.78 per month for 36 months
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: $1,099.99, or $30.56 per month for 36 months
AT&T is offering some great deals on the iPhone 13 series too. Notably, users can get the iPhone 13 Mini or iPhone 13 Pro for free if purchased on an installment plan, with an eligible trade-in, and on an unlimited plan. The iPhone 13 can get $700 off.
T-Mobile iPhone 13 sales
You’ll also be able to get the iPhone 13 series through T-Mobile. Pricing for the phones can be found below.
- iPhone 13: $799.99, or $26.67 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Mini: $699.99, or $23.34 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Pro: $999.99, or $33.34 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: $1,099.99, or $36.67 per month for 30 months
T-Mobile has some iPhone 13 deals of its own. For example, with an eligible trade-in and on a Magenta Max plan, you can get up to an impressive $1,000 off an iPhone with 30 monthly bill credits, on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan. Also, customers can get $800 off a new iPhone every two years with T-Mobile’s Forever Upgrade plan. Customers not on Magenta Max can get deals too. T-Mobile is offering up to $500 off a device in the series through 30 monthly bill credits with an eligible trade-in, on any T-Mobile plan.
Verizon iPhone 13 sales
Last but not least is Verizon, which is also selling all four of the iPhone 13 models. Here’s pricing for the phones on Verizon.
- iPhone 13: $799.99, or $26.66 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Mini: $699.99, or $23.33 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Pro: $999.99, or $33.33 per month for 30 months
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: $1,099.99, or $36.66 per month for 30 months
As for deals for the iPhone 13 series on Verizon, there are a few. Verizon is offering up to $800 off any device in the iPhone 13 lineup with an eligible trade-in, on select unlimited plans, plus $500 to help cover costs of switching to that plan. Also, customers that purchase an iPhone on a Verizon device payment plan will get $250 off select iPad models on another device payment.
Visible iPhone 13 sales
Visible is offering the iPhone 13 too. The carrier is offering a free HomePod Mini to customers who purchase an iPhone 13 and port their number from another eligible carrier. Those customers will also get $200 to spend online.
Optimum Mobile iPhone 13 sales
Optimum Mobile is also be offering the iPhone 13 series, and pre-orders on Optimum has now ended.