We’ve just heard from a Sprint source that the ZTE Peel — the iPod touch case designed to bring cellular data to your otherwise non-cellular device — will go on sale November 14th. We don’t have any details on how much the actual device will sell for, but we do know Sprint plans on charging $29.99 per month for 1GB of data usage with no contract.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- This Spider-Man 4 leak will have Marvel fans flipping out