One of our connects hit us with the following: “Heard that our new COO dislikes the @Home service because we make nothing on it. T-Mobile’s considering discontinuing it soon.” Now, to be clear, that’s not UMA we’re talking about but the actual home service that uses two T-Mobile SIM cards to provide you with a “landline” over a specialized router.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ creator Dan Levy just signed a huge deal with Netflix
- Amazon’s best cooling blanket is only $30 despite 12,000 5-star reviews
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
- Last chance to get the Fire TV Stick 4K deal everyone’s talking about
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state