Last week, rumors of the Palm Pre 2’s eventual arrival in Canada surfaced as a result of tidbits extracted from the source code on Palm’s Canadian website. Today, those rumors gain a healthy dose of credibility thanks to a series of leaked images. The aforementioned images show a Rogers info sheet for the Pre 2 as well as the device itself, which is powered on and connected to the Rogers network. Of course nothing is confirmed for the time being, as Rogers has yet to announce the smartphone.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Do you have this milk in your fridge? Throw it out right now
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself