DroidLife has gotten their hands on some images which appear to show the Motorola DROID 2 and the Motorola Shadow lounging around Verizon Wireless' inventory system. The information comes just hours after the Wall Street Journal published a piece saying Verizon Wireless “plans to add two Motorola smartphones in July.” More Android love for Verizon Wireless? We hope so.
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- iPhone SE 3 leaked renders reveal the unlikely upgrade of our dreams
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- Doctor Strange 2’s biggest surprise cameo might have leaked
- These 5 popular groceries are being pulled from supermarket shelves
January 15th, 2022
January 16th, 2022