Motorola on Friday sent invitations for a press event in New York City on August 1st where the company will announce its highly anticipated Moto X smartphone. The latest rumors suggest the device will be equipped with a 720p display, a 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and a 10-megapixel camera. Along with being the first smartphone manufactured in the United States, the Moto X will be the first handset that users will be able to customize with different colors and custom engraving options. The Moto X is expected to arrive on multiple carriers by the end of August.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- Doctor Strange 2’s biggest surprise cameo might have leaked
January 16th, 2022