Apple (AAPL) has finally sent out media invitations for the company’s iPad mini event which will take place next week on October 23rd at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00 a.m. Pacific. Apple’s iPad mini is expected to feature a 7.85-inch display and will likely be priced at either $249 or $299.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- Here’s every single COVID home test kit in stock at Amazon right now
- You need to watch this thrilling Netflix spy movie that’s shooting up the charts