Apple (AAPL) has finally sent out media invitations for the company’s iPad mini event which will take place next week on October 23rd at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00 a.m. Pacific. Apple’s iPad mini is expected to feature a 7.85-inch display and will likely be priced at either $249 or $299.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- iOS 15’s incredible new Apple Maps feature you need to see
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now