Users are flocking towards Mozilla’s latest Firefox 6 browser according to new data from Chitika Insights, the research arm of ad network Chitika. The company watched Firefox 6 adoption across its network in the United States and Canada from the browser’s debut on August 16th until August 22nd. Chitika Insights said that in just one week, Firefox 6 had already garnered 8% of the company’s traffic. In addition, Firefox 6 now represents 45% of all Firefox traffic, although the firm says the speed of growth has slowed since early adopters have already upgraded.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession