One of our AT&T connects down south just hit us up with some pretty interesting info… According to them, AT&T stores will be selling the 3G version of the Apple iPad, complete with built-in display. We’re told that the general plan is to convert one or two existing netbook display sections in each corporate AT&T location into a pretty substantial iPad display area. More as we get it…
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- The worst iPhone 13 news so far was just confirmed again
- iOS 15’s incredible new Apple Maps feature you need to see
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- $6 Amazon find from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your wall in seconds