One of our AT&T connects down south just hit us up with some pretty interesting info… According to them, AT&T stores will be selling the 3G version of the Apple iPad, complete with built-in display. We’re told that the general plan is to convert one or two existing netbook display sections in each corporate AT&T location into a pretty substantial iPad display area. More as we get it…
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Samsung fans want the company to cancel its #1 best-selling flagship phone
- A forgotten action movie with three Marvel stars just soared to #1 on Netflix
- This massive ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ plot leak seems like the real deal