We know the LG Vu has been trying to make its way onto to AT&T, and heck, even the Sony Ericsson K850i. What’s weird here, is that AT&T / Apple is trying to push the iPhone to business users. Business users? Finally! This internal AT&T slide shows us some of the juicy tidbits on what we should soon expect. If the iPhone were to go ‘business edition," they’d have to offer the same discount large corporations already get, though. There would also most likely have to be a way to integrate the iPhone device with a corporation’s Exchange server. Evolve applications? You betcha’!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- The worst iPhone 13 news so far was just confirmed again
- iOS 15’s incredible new Apple Maps feature you need to see
- New ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ leak details an epic fight between Avengers
- Watch this video before you buy a new iPhone 13