Last week, we reported on a tip that one of our Apple sources provided us: Apple was planning to ramp up shipments of iPhone and iPad orders to those currently on waiting lists. We’ve been receiving tips all morning saying that customers who were on these waiting lists — not expecting to receive their items for weeks — have started getting notification that their iPads or iPhones will arrive in a few days. Additionally, a close friend of mine ordered an iPad with an estimated ship date of August 3rd, and the iPad was delivered today. Who else is finding the same thing?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- Everyone’s binge-watching this raunchy new Netflix comedy right now