Despite an on-going legal dispute with Proview Technology over the iPad name, Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad, will reportedly go on sale this Monday, June 4th, according to Patently Apple. The blog’s sources claim the Cupertino-based company was recently granted a network access license for the Chinese mainland and a release is imminent. Apple’s latest tablet is equipped with a model number of A1430 and is compatible with China Unicom’s 3G and 4G networks.
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- Amazon just revealed its official list of Prime Day 2021 best-sellers
- iPhone 13 isn’t even out yet and Apple fans are already complaining about the weirdest thing
- Samsung might be working on a phone unlike anything else in the world
- $3,600 stimulus payments start in 3 weeks – and there’s even more on the way