Despite an on-going legal dispute with Proview Technology over the iPad name, Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad, will reportedly go on sale this Monday, June 4th, according to Patently Apple. The blog’s sources claim the Cupertino-based company was recently granted a network access license for the Chinese mainland and a release is imminent. Apple’s latest tablet is equipped with a model number of A1430 and is compatible with China Unicom’s 3G and 4G networks.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week