Despite an on-going legal dispute with Proview Technology over the iPad name, Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad, will reportedly go on sale this Monday, June 4th, according to Patently Apple. The blog’s sources claim the Cupertino-based company was recently granted a network access license for the Chinese mainland and a release is imminent. Apple’s latest tablet is equipped with a model number of A1430 and is compatible with China Unicom’s 3G and 4G networks.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Fourth stimulus check update: Try these 5 programs to get payments now
October 19th, 2021