Despite an on-going legal dispute with Proview Technology over the iPad name, Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad, will reportedly go on sale this Monday, June 4th, according to Patently Apple. The blog’s sources claim the Cupertino-based company was recently granted a network access license for the Chinese mainland and a release is imminent. Apple’s latest tablet is equipped with a model number of A1430 and is compatible with China Unicom’s 3G and 4G networks.
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- This $11 Amazon deal for air fryers is the real hero in my kitchen
- The 6 most exciting new iPhone features coming in iOS 15
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Reliable Marvel insider confirms this big ‘Hawkeye’ spoiler is real
September 16th, 2021