Despite an on-going legal dispute with Proview Technology over the iPad name, Apple’s latest tablet, the iPad, will reportedly go on sale this Monday, June 4th, according to Patently Apple. The blog’s sources claim the Cupertino-based company was recently granted a network access license for the Chinese mainland and a release is imminent. Apple’s latest tablet is equipped with a model number of A1430 and is compatible with China Unicom’s 3G and 4G networks.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Stimulus check update: People in these 5 states get new checks soon
- Superman no longer fights for ‘The American Way’
- Nintendo just announced the price of its Switch Online expansion pack, and no one is happy