You thought you were going to have to wait another few weeks to take advantage of Black Friday deals? Don’t be silly. Retailers are on a mission to top last year’s holiday season sales and that means killer deals on anything and everything you might want to buy this month. And you don’t have to wait for Black Friday to start enjoying big savings because Amazon’s massive Black Friday Deals store is already open for business.
Amazon kicked off its “countdown to Black Friday deals week” with a special mini store on its website that’s dedicated to nothing but deals. Deals, deals and more deals… and many of them are already live right now. What kind of deals can you expect to see in Amazon’s special Black Friday Deals store? Here’s a tiny taste:
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optoma HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
Believe us when we tell you, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can follow the link at the bottom of this post to see the deals that are live right now in Amazon’s special Black Friday Deals store, and make sure you keep checking back because new deals are constantly being added.
Also, Amazon is offering an extended 30-day