The list of content departing from Netflix in recent months has been relatively tame, but it appears that the streaming service was saving up all of its major losses for the end of the year. With the launch of Disney+ officially behind us, it should come as no surprise that many of the remaining
There are a few other significant departures this month as well, such as Planet Earth and Planet Earth II, Pulp Fiction, Rocky, Wet Hot American Summer, and even The Dark Crystal (despite the fact that Netflix just released its own Dark Crystal series). When it rains, it pours for Netflix.
Here are the ten best movies and shows Netflix is dumping next month, and the date on which they will be dumped. If you don’t watch them before then, you might never get to see them on Netflix at all:
- Blue Planet II: Season 1 | December 2nd
- Planet Earth: Season 1 | December 2nd
- Planet Earth II | December 2nd
- Thor: Ragnarok | December 4th
- Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi | December 25th
- Pulp Fiction | December 31st
- Rain Man | December 31st
- Rocky | December 31st
- The Dark Crystal | December 31st
- Wet Hot American Summer | December 31st
Once you’ve had your fill of content that will be disappearing from Netflix next month, you can check out the full list of movies, shows, and specials being added to Netflix in December to take their place. If you prefer original fare, we’ve also got a full calendar of release dates for all of Netflix’s originals movies and shows.