When it comes to design and convenience, there’s simply nothing else on the market that can touch the Yale Assure SL smart lock. And when it comes to smart connected features and cool new technology, August’s new smart locks are the best in the business. Well guess what: now you can finally get the best of both worlds.The Yale Security Assure SL “Connected by August” Edition Smart Lock gives you everything great about the newest Yale smart lock along with all of the connected features you’d get from an August lock. It even supports August’s awesome new DoorSense tech thanks to a special sensor that comes with the lock. The entire kit is available now on Amazon for $299, or if you already have a Yale Assure SL lock you can get an upgrade kit for $129.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a slim, key-free deadbolt with touchscreen keypad – no keys to lose, no cylinder to pick
- Lock, unlock, share access, customize lock settings and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app
- Unlocks automatically as you approach the door when you have your phone – no phoneenter your entry code on the backlit keypad
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google assistant and siri
- Includes doorsense, a sensor that lets you know If your door is open or closed
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand Since 1840 – lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical