If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Bluetooth headphones are great, but not everyone wants to deal with the hassle of having yet another gadget to recharge all the time. If that describes you and you’re looking for a simple pair of inexpensive earbuds that you won’t ever need to charge, definitely take a look at the Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Headphones. You’ll be surprised at how good a pair of earphones sound despite being on sale right now for less than $8 brand new.Price:$7.78 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Wired In-Ear Headphones: Perfect for exercising; With three sets of earpads (S/M/L), headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- ErgoFit Design for Perfect Fit: Black, ultra-soft ErgoFit in-ear earbud headphones conform instantly to your ears (S/M/L earpads included for a perfect fit)
- Smartphone Compatible: Panasonic in-ear headphones with integrated microphone and remote are compatible with Apple (iPhone / iPod / iPad), Android and Blackberry Audio devices
- In-Ear Stereo Audio: Tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes, plus wider frequency response and lively sound quality for recorded audio
- Extended Headphone Cord: Long, 3.6-ft cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect
- Frequency Response – 5 – 24,000 Hz and Impedance – 16 ohms
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.