If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you roll your eyes or let out a sigh of despair every time you open your toolbox or tool drawer, prepare to meet a tiny little tool that might just be the best $12 you’ve ever spent. The Tacklife Universal Socket Adapter looks a lot like any socket you’d find in a socket set. Upon closer inspection, however, you’ll see that this particular example has 54 tiny vanadium steel pins inside. These little pins retract when you slide the socket over a bolt or nut, allowing a single socket to fit anything between 7mm and 19mm. It’s a must-have for any toolbox!Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Suitable for any brand drill and Tacklife drill : PCD01B, PCD02B, PCD04B,PCD04C,PCD02C
- ❤Perfect Tool Gift for Christmas❤
- ▲ 【Special Design】 – With one more wrench adapter, suitable for standard 1/4 to 3/4inches and metric 7mm to 19mm screws with no more than 450NM torque, meeting all your needs
- ▲ 【Chrome Vanadium Steel】 – Each socket contains 54 steel spring pins; With chrome vanadium steel, the hardness can reach 56HRC; The heat treatment finish provides strong rust resistance
- ▲ 【Universal】 – Can be adjusted to unscrew most metric, wing nuts, broken nuts, stripped nuts, eye bolts, square nuts, hexes, etc
- ▲【Adjustable Function】- Unique design automatically adjusts to any size or shape, compact and easy to carry. The design of the Hexgon and Spring Pin can be closely engaged with the parts, seamless, not easy to slip
- ▲【Wide Application】 – Suitable for automobile industry, home maintenance, manufacturing, construction and other industries, also favored by home decoration DIY design enthusiasts
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.