Apple, why do you hate me? Instead of adding a microSD card slot to your iPhones, you force me to spend an extra $200 so that my handset doesn’t run out of memory every time I try to record a new video. I’m glad you’re the most profitable consumer electronics company. I really am. But I worked hard for my money and I’ve already given you enough of it. Next time around, I’m buying an entry-level iPhone and I’ll pick up a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader along with it. That way I can dump all my photos and videos onto a microSD card anytime I want, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.
Here are some important details from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files