If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Levitating speakers first debuted at CES a couple of years ago, and they were nifty at the time. The novelty quickly wore off when people realized that the crazy futuristic design came at a cost: these speakers generally sounded pretty bad. There’s a new model on the scene though that makes levitating speakers worth revisiting though, because it’s more than just a cool effect. The base that keeps the main speaker hovering above it is actually also a subwoofer, so it delivers sound that is much more full and bass-heavy than any rival model. Check out the Crazybaby Mars Levitating Speaker, which is on sale right now on Amazon.
Some highlights from the product page:
- When music is playing, UFO shaped mars craft floats elegantly above the base
- It’ll land slowly on base when low-battery and starts charging with built-in wireless capabilities
- Crazybaby app for IOS and android makes your music experience more simple and fun
- Advanced microphone technology enables better calling experience
- 360° sound projection means no back of the speaker and everyone gets the best sound in the room
- 1 Carote 8 Inch Nonstick Skillet Frying Pan Egg Pan Omelet Pan, Nonstick Cookware Granite Coating…
- 2 ThermoPro 500ft Long Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless Grill Thermometer with Dual Prob…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.