If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon announced its five best-selling deals of Black Friday and Cyber Monday earlier this week (did you get them all!?) and it should come as no surprise that the AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing Ethnicity at-home DNA test kit made the list. It was a best-seller last year, and Amazon’s deals on this kit for Black Friday 2018 and Cyber Monday 2018 were just as good. Wait, did we say “were”? Don’t worry if you missed this deal during the frenzy because it’s still available right now!AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test, Ethnicity Estimate, AncestryDNA Test Kit Price:$99.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The #1 selling consumer DNA test, with millions of people who’ve made over 1 billion family connections.*
- Only AncestryDNA can estimate your origins to more than 350 regions around the world.*
- Get 2x more geographic detail than any other test.*
- AncestryDNA is the only DNA test that provides the recent migration paths of your ancestors, and the stories behind their journeys.*
- *Substantiated by AncestryDNA, May 2018 report. WARNING: AncestryDNA highly discourages the purchase of our DNA kit from unauthorized resellers. To ensure the best experience and service, please purchase directly from AncestryDNA Official. DNA kits that are fraudulently purchased and then resold through Amazon may be deactivated by AncestryDNA, and may not be eligible for a refund.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.