There’s simply no better way to celebrate having arrived at the end of another long week than by digging through one of our popular lists of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free and grabbing a handful of premium apps without paying a dime. We’ve got plenty of great options for you today, and you’ll also find several good freebies in yesterday’s post if you hurry.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Create and share music videos with awesome filters.
Videos that we capture represent the biggest, most important events of our lives. Music helps us recall our memories. All of this was our major drive to create an app with extraordinary experience of making personal music videos.
Simplicity of design and usability is what we paid a lot of attention to. Cause you don’t want to miss that right moment while navigating through countless settings and effects of the app.
– Pick a song from your playlist
– Choose a filter
– Record a video
– Share it.
It’s that simple! No after-editing is needed.
In real-time Captune will create an unforgettable memory.
You can share your music videos with your friends and people you value via Facebook and Vimeo (Youtube upload coming very soon).
This app helps to remove the background of any picture of yours and maintain transparency with just few taps.
With Background Eraser you can easily remove background from your photos & save the transparent image in Png or Jpg format!
– Add Background Photo – Remove & Change your photo background
– Undo-Redo features!
– Restore/Reverse Tool!
– Save as Png or Jpg format!
# PNG/ JPEG File Selection – Selecting size of output picture (PNG_transparent background,JPEG_white background)
# Share Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Other Apps
Never send yourself a text message or email again with UniClip the universal clipboard.
Simply type or paste text from your clipboard on one device and instantly find it available on another.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac. You just need to be signed in with your iCloud account on each device!
We are delighted to introduce Dreamdays 3.0 to our 6 million and growing users. We have taken the essence of Dreamdays 1.0 and 2.0 and distilled it down to the most enjoyable countdown experience. With Dreamdays, you can sort through your countdown events by categories and time. You will be able to customize each countdown event with your personal background, record voice memos that reflect your feelings beyond words, and share your delight with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Main Functions & Highlights:
– Supports countdown to events and counting up once they arrive
– Toggle between time in days and years/months with a single tap in each event
– Six default categories (anniversary, birthday, holiday, life, school, and trip) and the ability to add customized ones
– Widget in notification center
– Voice memos to record your thoughts for each event
– Set your favorite event as cover
– Push notifications to remind you of an arriving event
– Ability to sort events by time
– Customizable background for each event
– Color-coded anniversary to distinguish it from all other events
– Back up data across all of your iOS devices
– Passcode protection to keep your privacy safe and you can unlock Dreamdays with Touch ID
– Share your joy with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and via emails or text messages
If you are into strategy, UFHO2 will put your brain to the test.
“For those looking for an entertaining local multiplayer game […] this is a solid choice” — 148Apps.com
“It’s an entertaining and smart mash-up of puzzler and board game” — PocketGamer.co.uk
“One of those titles you can’t afford not to have on your iPad” — iSpazio.net
“A great strategy board game with sophisticated level of difficulty, and high emergent complexity” — iPlayApps.de
In UFHO2, you play a jelly alien trying to get as many gems as possible while moving about in a maze-like UFO. Play turn-based matches against smart opponents, and use your brain to outwit them and get the upper hand.
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest, packed in a competitive board game tailored from the ground-up for the iPad and iPhone. In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way: new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups, leaderboards and achievements. What more can you ask for?
• Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
• Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
• Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
• GameCenter support, with 24 Achievements and 2 Leaderboards shared between iOS and OSX – be the best in the world!
• Play up to 4 on one iPad!
• 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
• 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
• A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D’Andrea — listen to it on http://bit.ly/UFHO2soundtrack
AND MORE TO COME SOON:
• A cross-platform Online Multiplayer mode
• Even more characters
• Hats for everyone :)
TimeMan is a powerful tool for personal time management. We designed it to be as easy and familiar as paper organizer but to fully utilize iPhone capabilities at the same time. You will be surprised how powerful it can be. We had refined best time management practices from different authors.
* Clear & clever views for time scheduling: three generic modes (plan, day, month), log of completed tasks and Today widget.
* Automatic scheduling: it schedules your tasks automatically to complete all projects in time.
* Smart interface: you can move tasks between days by dragging them, and schedule for certain time by one touch.
* Projects support: with innovative time allocation for projects.
* Recurring tasks: separate tab gives maximum freedom, it’s the best way to manage recurring tasks ever.
* Location alerts: you can link your tasks directly to occasion specified by location on map to receive notifications.
* Analytics: comprehensive stats and estimates.
* Ready to active usage: life wheel, different ways to create tasks, searching for objects, link objects, scanning QR codes, communication using contact information found in object notes.
* Service dialog can be used to restore deleted objects, manage database and backups.
* Full description of features is available in app manual, which can be found in [Global] Settings -> TimeMan -> Help.
* Excellent support is guaranteed. Write to email@example.com.
The last version is compatible with iOS 7, 8, 9.
You can download version 1.7.1 for iOS 4.3-6.1.
Some features are not available with old versions of iOS.
Displays on iPad in 640×920.
SportEventz provides TV and livestream sport schedules with broadcasting channel details on more than 25000 sport matches in over 25 sports from more than 100 countries. Whether if you are interested in American Football or if you are a Boca Juniors fan, we will find the right TV channel for you.
Our app is well structured, so it won’t take you long to learn how it works.
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Broadcasting details for each match
· Filter by satellites
· Search for country, competition and teams
· Check-out next 9 days of live sports on TV
· Set your favorite match with kick-off reminder
· Choose your primary sport
· Listing matches by time or competition
FOLLOW US ON
Twitter, Facebook & Google+: /sporteventz
SportEventz – Connecting sports and TV in the best possible way.
Tired to take bad-quality selfie at night? Want a portable soft-box? Want highlight your face in the darkness? Download “Nightly Selfie” – unique selfie camera app that uses screen brightness as a flash.
Every time you want take facial photos at night/dark premises, just use “Nightly Selfie” to capture great memories.
We’ve spent a lot of time to find the perfect ratio of the viewfinder and luminous area to get appreciable highlighting effect.
Take photos and videos with different temperature of backlight.
… “Highlight your face in the darkness”.
Grab your backpack— it’s time for Toca Life: School! Teach a class, pick a locker and have a food fight in the cafeteria! With five locations and 34 characters, you can create your very own school adventures!
INTRODUCING TOCA LIFE
Thanks to the outpouring of ideas from kids all over the world we created Toca Life — a series of apps that gives you an even bigger world of everyday fun. Toca Life: Town and Toca Life: City are our first apps in the series; now we’re excited to introduce Toca Life: School!
Toca Life: School has five unique locations for telling stories about life at school. Head out to the playground and coach a basketball team, conduct a science experiment in the classroom and jam with your band in the youth club! All characters, and anything they are holding, can easily be moved between locations.
Wear funny costumes and throw a party. Mix colorful liquids in the chem lab, climb a tree and play hide-and-seek. Looking for some after-school fun? The youth club is always open for fun activities like pool, ping-pong or playing instruments.
There are treasures hidden everywhere in Toca Life: School, and with our free in-app content channel it’s easy to find out about them! Located in the top right corner of the start screen, Life Weekly updates every Thursday and gives you fun insights into the whole world of Toca Life!
Use the in-app recording feature to record your story! Exclusive to the Toca Life series, the recording feature will help you share the stories you create. By recording sound and screen you’ll be able to save an up to two minutes long video to your camera roll!
– Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground
– 34 characters to play with and different outfits to wear
– Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
– Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
– Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
– Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
– Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
– Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
– Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
– No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
“I <3 this game. This game is the best game ever. But can you add a neighborhood and a school? If you guys add those two things, everybody will love Toca City! Thanks for being awesome!”
– Review, App Store
“I agree with the: School, Elevator and Trampoline (I like the school because well, duh it’s a school!)…”
– Review, App Store
“I think you guys should do a Toca Life: School! I think it would be educational because you already have a town and and a city!…”
– Fan e-mail
“You should make a Toca Life School”
– Instagram comment
We received a ton of requests from you and decided to make a school for Toca Life! We want to keep hearing your thoughts so don’t be shy and keep on suggesting! What do you want to see next? Share your ideas by submitting your review on the App Store, or share it with @tocaboca on Instagram & YouTube!
Welcome to stats!, an app that provides an in-depth overview of many statistical topics, from descriptive statistics and t-tests to multiple linear regression and beyond!
The app contains information on the underlying concepts, mechanics and interpretations of the major tools of data analysis. When new (or even old) to statistics, it is often a challenge to determine the best test to run, given the question you want to answer and the data you have. This app offers a step-by-step tool to help you make these decisions! Appropriate for students from AP level statistics through undergraduate and graduate coursework, stats! hopes to make learning stats fun.
Designed and developed by Elizabeth A. Albright, PhD an assistant professor of the practice at Duke University and Little Green Software, Durham, NC. The development of this app was inspired by the Dean’s Digital Initiative (2013) at the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University.
Topics covered in the app:
– Data types
– Descriptive statistics
– Probability and probability distributions
– Confidence intervals
– Comparison of means
– Power analysis
– Non-parametric tests
– Simple linear regression
– Multiple linear regression
– Generalized linear models