If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you walk into an Apple store right now and buy regular AirPods, you’re going to pay $159. So let me ask you this: who on Earth would pay $159 for AirPods with the regular old Lightning charging case when you can head over to Amazon and pay just $20 more for Apple AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case? A crazy person, that’s who. Hurry up and you can snag Apple’s latest AirPods with the awesome new wireless charging case for just $179.99. It’s the lowest price yet on Amazon, and it might not last much longer.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Wireless Charging Case
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.