If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Buying a new HDTV can often be a difficult balancing act. Picture quality and screen size are always among the most important considerations, and value is obviously a big one as well. Finding a gorgeous TV with a huge screen is easy if you want to spend a fortune, but finding good quality at a fair price can be far more difficult. Of course, that’s where the BGR Deals team comes in.
Check out our two recommendations below, the TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV and the Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV. Both TVs are well-reviewed and very affordable — in fact, they cost less than $10 an inch!
TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (WxHxD) without stand: 44.5 x 25.8 x 3.2-Inch, Dimensions (WxHxD) with stand: 44.5 x 27.8 x 8.7-Inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
- Smart TV with built-in apps (Netflix, Amazon, YouTube and more)
- dbx-tv Award-Winning Sound
- App Store & Web Browser
- WiFi & Ethernet