We have bad news for anyone who thought that the Laundroid laundry folding robot might actually be anything other than vaporware: it’s not. The company behind Laundroid has folded and the robot that seemed too good to be true is indeed too good to be true. Maybe someone will invent a laundry folding robot that actually works someday, but it won’t be any time soon. In the meantime, pick up a BOXLEGEND V2 Shirt Folding Board on Amazon for just $14.99 so you can fold all of your shirts, blouses, and any other tops in seconds with three simple steps. With more than 1,300 5-star ratings, you can’t go wrong.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- New & high Quality PP material
- You can fold items to a uniform size in less than five seconds
- Reusable and adjustable folder, environmental protection
- Old Practically anything in no time at all t-shirts, short- and long-sleeve shirts and more
- Time saving, easy folder, fold flat, good fastness
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.