We’re got good news and better news for all you iPhone XR users out there. The good news is that Apple finally released an official battery case for the phone! It’s a great new version that improves the older Smart Battery Cases in a bunch of key ways, and it’s perfect if you’re willing to spend $129. And now for the better news: if you’d rather get a much less expensive battery case that still has even more capacity than Apple’s pricey option, we found one that’s perfect. Definitely check out the Elebase iPhone XR Battery Case on Amazon, which costs a small fraction of what you’ll pay for Apple’s case.
Here are some additional details from the product page:
- 🌟 EXTEND BATTERY LIFE 🌟 — The 5000mAh rechargeable battery case provides up to 120% extra battery capacity whenever you need it, giving you the power to do more. With a series of four LEDs on the rear side, you can easily keep tabs on battery power of the case. Never worry about power again!
- 🌟 USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN 🌟 — The product is easy to attach with a slide-and-lock design and you don’t even need to remove the case to plug in your Lightning headphones or sync up your phone with a computer. Furthermore, you can also use this case with any magnetic mount as built-in magnets will hold your phone in place.
- 🌟 ULTIMATE PROTECTION 🌟 — By utilizing a more rugged design than other battery cases on the market, this battery case features a rigid plastic shell and raised bezel, to provide your iPhone with added protection against drops and hard falls.
- 🌟 CHARGE WITH CONFIDENCE 🌟 — Built-in fail-safe circuitry and temperature protection prevents over-charging and overheating. Besides, The first-class lithium-ion polymer cells also guarantee the most efficient charge for your device.
- 🌟 WARRANTY 🌟 — We back this iPhone battery case with one year warranty and friendly after-sale customer service. Please don’t hesitated to reach out if there is any problem for your order :)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.