UPDATE: They sold out quickly just like we said they would. If you want, however, you can snag a pair of brand new Sony WH1000XM2 headphones for $50 off if you get the international version.
EARLIER: The Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones are by far the best Bluetooth headphones on the planet with active noise cancellation. You might think Bose wears the crown, and that’s an honest mistake since the QC35 headphones are definitely top contenders. As anyone who’s tried both though, and they’ll tell you that the Sony headphones take the cake. So why doesn’t everyone have them? Simple: they cost $350. If you want to snag a pair and save, you’ve got a chance to right now… but it’s a slim chance unless you hustle. Amazon has refurbs available right now for $279.99, which is a huge $70 savings, but there were fewer than 20 pairs in stock at the time of this writing, and that’s both color options combined. Hundreds of our readers have already bought these awesome headphones on sale this week, and it you want to be one of them then you’d better hurry.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Take your control to the next level with integrated Google Assistant available via the “Sony | Headphones Connect” App. Just announced, support for Amazon Alexa coming soon.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.