If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Nest Cam is great. We love the Nest Cam. If you already have a Nest Learning Thermostat and you want to keep everything integrated, Nest Cams are a fine way to go. But if you’re looking for a camera that has all the same key features at a fraction of the price, you’ve come to the right place. The Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera is just as good as Nest’s indoor camera, but it costs $26. That means even at the Nest Cam’s current discounted price, you can still buy six Wyze Cams for the price of one Nest cam.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam , Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.