If you’re an AirPods user, you’ve probably been dreaming about having a wireless charging case ever since Apple first previewed one all the way back in September 2017. Sadly, Apple’s version is still just vaporware. There are a bunch of Qi compatible covers on Amazon that slide over the original AirPods case to add wireless charging, but they’re pretty bulky so some people don’t like them. Then we told you about the NeotrixQI Wireless Charging Replacement Case for Apple AirPods on Amazon, and people went nuts over them. The case sold out in about an hour last time we covered it, but now we have some good news for anyone who missed it: it’s back in stock on Amazon. Believe us when we tell you that you’d better hurry if you want one, because it’s definitely going to sell out again.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- PERFECT AirPods CHARGING CASE REPLACEMENT – It is a great replacement case if you lost your original Airpods charging case or forget to carry your AirPods charging case.Do not worried about your earbuds out of power and enjoy music anytime anywhere.
- SUPPORT Qi WIRELESS CHARGERS – Compatible with all Qi standard wiress charger and no more any incompatible issues.It will not damage your original Airpods then make your Airpods use last long time.
- WIRED CHARGING – The Charging case can be charged by your cable if you didn’t have a wireless charger.
- BUILT IN BATTERY – It built in lightweight 450mAh battery and supply over 5 times full charge for your Airpods earbuds.Just 15 minutes provide you 3 hour of listening time.
- WARRANTY – NeotrixQI AirPods charging case replacement with short circuit,over voltage,over current and over charge protection.Refund or replacement are all supported within 1 year,any questions will be appreciated.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.