If you find yourself filling with envy every time you pass a luxury car on the road and see those bright, beautiful LED headlights, this post is for you. The Sealight LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit comes in six different sizes to fit all cars, and it does exactly what the name suggests. In about 20 minutes, just about anyone at any skill level can install these headlights and enjoy all the benefits that come along with them. They don’t just look better, they illuminate the road ahead much better. For just $40, you can’t afford not to get them.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【12 MONTHS WARRANTY】Buy with confidence, no hassle 30days on return or exchange. Call or email 24-hour customer service. ★ ★ All bulbs are without CANBUS-Ready.For some cars, such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, GMC,BMW, Mercedes-Bens requires the decoder (warning canceller)to be installed together to avoid the flicker or warning message.
- 【SMALLEST LED HEADLIGHT】H11 led headlight bulb,1:1 halogen’s design ,no more modification on headlight housing or cover. Perfect choice if you want to upgrade your headlights to LED type.
- 【BETTER VISIBILITY】40W, 6000lm/pair (20W, 3000lm/bulb). Super focus and max light output with a wider and farther lighting area,6000K for drivers who want to increase visibility during the day.
- 【BULB POSITION】H11 H16 H9 H8 as headlight low beam or as fog light bulb. ★ ★ Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date,please contact us to confirm which bulb size fit with your vehicle.
- 【NON-POLARITY】Plug and Play ,last more than 30,000 Hours.Do not blind oncoming traffic, no glare to other drivers. There are no dark spots or shadowed areas.Perfect performance in bad weather,like fog/rain/overcast etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.