If there was one Black Friday 2018 deal that should have been considered completely unmissable, it was Amazon’s deal on the SanDisk Ultra range of microSD cards. With all of the new gadgets headed your way, you’re definitely going to need new memory cards so why not stock up while they’re on sale at all-time lows? Well, we have good news if you somehow missed out on Black Friday’s deals: SanDisk cards are still on sale at their lowest prices ever! The best-selling card on Black Friday was definitely the one with 128GB of storage for just $19.95, and we fully expect that to be the case again on Cyber Monday. But the biggest stories here might be the 256GB card for just $39.99 and the massive 400GB card at 50% off. What are you waiting for!?
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer read speeds of up to 100MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance (Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (Card only)
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.