There are a bunch of great deals out there on Cyber Monday 2018 that offer discounts on air fryers, but there’s only one sale that slashes 14% off the price of the “Instant Pot of air fryers.” Instant Pots are famous because they’re more than just pressure cookers or slow cookers. They’re also rice cookers, steamers, yogurt makers, and so on. That same concept is part of the reason why the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer is our favorite air fryer by far. This great kitchen gadget is a fantastically effective air fryer thanks to a special tilting design and multi-source heating, but it can also grill, roast, satué, and much more. It’s worth every penny at its full price, but it’s on sale at an all-time low for Cyber Monday so definitely check it out. Note that an extra $18.75 discount is automatically taken off at checkout, so you won’t see the final price reflected on the product page.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.