If you want the best chromebook on the planet, there are really only two things you need to know. First, the Google Pixelbook is by far the best in the business. Second, you’re going to have to pay the price to get the best. As it turns out though, that price was just significantly discounted on Amazon ahead of Black Friday 2018! The Pixelbook with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage typically sells for $1,000, but it’s only $847 right now on Amazon. That’s a fantastic price that’s within striking distance of an all-time low, so definitely grab one now.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.