You know how all the fancy new cars out there have LED headlights? Well there’s a reason to be jealous of them aside from the fact that they look cooler than the old yellow halogen headlamps on your car. They illuminate the road ahead so much better than halogens because the light is brighter, it projects farther, and it’s a higher color temperature. Guess what: You don’t need to buy a $50,000 luxury car just to get LED headlights.
Amazon is running a one-day deal on the Sealight LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit in all sizes so they’ll fit any car on the planet. They’re also approved by the DOT, and they only take 10 or 15 minutes to install. You can get these $40 kits today for between $23.99 and $29.99 depending on which size you need (enter your car make and model on Amazon to find out), so definitely take advantage of this deal.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【12 MONTHS WARRANTY】Buy with confidence, no hassle 30days on return or exchange. Call or email 24-hour customer service. ★ ★ All bulbs are without CANBUS-Ready.For some cars, such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, GMC,BMW, Mercedes-Bens requires the decoder (warning canceller)to be installed together to avoid the flicker or warning message.
- 【SMALLEST LED HEADLIGHT】H11 led headlight bulb,1:1 halogen’s design ,no more modification on headlight housing or cover. Perfect choice if you want to upgrade your headlights to LED type.
- 【BETTER VISIBILITY】40W, 6000lm/pair (20W, 3000lm/bulb). Super focus and max light output with a wider and farther lighting area,6000K for drivers who want to increase visibility during the day.
- 【BULB POSITION】H11 H16 H9 H8 as headlight low beam or as fog light bulb. ★ ★ Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date,please contact us to confirm which bulb size fit with your vehicle.
- 【NON-POLARITY】Plug and Play ,last more than 30,000 Hours.Do not blind oncoming traffic, no glare to other drivers. There are no dark spots or shadowed areas.Perfect performance in bad weather,like fog/rain/overcast etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.