How many times has this happened to you? You get in your car and drive to work, school, or a store and some time later, you stop in your tracks. Did you remember to close the garage door when you were leaving? You rack your brain trying to replay your morning in your head, but you were in a rush and there’s no way to recall for sure. Now you’re faced with two choices: roll the dice and find out later, or leave to go back home now so you can play it safe. Actually, you could have easily had a third option that’s far better than the other two — just open an app on your smartphone and close your garage door from anywhere in the world thanks to the Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 Smart Garage Door Opener.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.