You know that awesome wireless camera that lets your smartphone see just about anywhere? Of course you know it — tens of thousands of our readers have taken advantage of the sales we’ve covered over the past year. Well guess what: there’s a new upgraded version of this awesome accessory, and it’s back on sale at its lowest price ever! The Depstech 1200P WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera features a higher-quality camera than the original model, and it also has a length of 33 feet so it can be snaked into just about anything. $39.99 is more than fair for this incredibly useful gadget, but the coupon code OCNRZTAY slashes the price to just $29.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WiFi Connection, High Compatibility: Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi box, this unit can work with Android 2.3+devices excluding Google Pixel 2 temporarily& iOS 6.0+, breaking through different plugs limits.
- CamTele & Premium Camera Chip: Depstech’s newest Camtele technology, enhanced camera lens, focal distance enlarges to 16’ in from 1’ in, with smoother 30 fps refresh rate.
- 1600x1200P Resolution, HD Image & Live Feed Video Display: This snake inspection camera shoots further & clearer pics and videos in hard-to-reach places. Saved to your phone after connecting the Depstech app to your phone gallery.
- 2200 mAh Batteries, Longer Working Time: lager than 2000 mAh capacity, Depstech endoscope can work up to 5H after fully charged, unlike those camera only working a few minutes.
- Semi-ridged Cable, IP67 Waterproof & 6 Adjustable LED Lights: Flexible cable bends and holds its shape to access confined place, such as curved holes. Dark & wet areas will be easy to observe due to waterproof and blue LED tech
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.